Recognized since 2013
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Lawrence (Larry) J. Buckfire is the managing partner and lead trial attorney at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. The Michigan personal injury law firm has six attorneys who specialize in serious injury, accident, and medical malpractice cases. The firm represents clients throughout the State of Michigan, and has offices in both Southfield and Ann Arbor.
Lawrence earned his undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Michigan in 1986 and his juris doctor degree from Wayne State University School of Law in 1989. He has been in private practice since successfully completing the bar exam in 1989. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan, State of Ohio, and in the United States District Court. He is the managing law partner and lead trial attorney at the firm.
Mr. Buckfire specializes in wrongful death, lead poisoning, automobile negligence, medical malpractice, and products liability cases. He is a highly skilled trial attorney with a reputation for meticulous trial preparation and presentation. He is a member of the Michigan Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice . He also serves as a mediator with the Wayne County Mediation Tribunal.
- 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
Southfield, MI 48034
- 343 South Main Street, Suite 206
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- 51424 Van Dyke Avenue, Suite Three
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- 1001 Woodward Avenue, Suite 505
Detroit, MI 48226
- 19 Clifford Street, Suite 805
Detroit, MI 48226
- Wayne State University, J.D., graduated 1989
- Michigan, Michigan Bar Association
- Ohio, Ohio Bar Association
- American Association of Justice - Member
- MADD - Sponsor
- Michgain Association of Justice - Member
- Michigan Brain Injury Association - Member
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Detroit (2023)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Super Lawyer
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Best Detroit Car Accident Lawyer - DB Magazine
- Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney - American Trial Lawyers Academy
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.