Recognized since 2005
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Government Relations Practice
Natural Resources Law
Lawrence E. Sellers Jr. practices administrative and governmental law, with a concentration in environmental and land use matters. He regularly provides advice on permitting and enforcement matters involving a variety of federal, state, regional and local administrative agencies. He has substantial experience in administrative law, including rulemaking, adjudicatory hearings and appellate review. For more than 25 years, he has represented clients before the Florida Legislature, primarily on environmental, land use and administrative law issues. He represents clients on growth management matters. He also represents developers of affordable housing before the Florida Housing Finance Corporation.
Mr. Sellers has authored numerous articles published by The Florida Bar, including several on amendments to Florida's Administrative Procedure Act (APA). In addition, his comprehensive articles on the rulemaking provisions in the Florida APA have been published by the Florida Law Review and the Florida State University Law Review. A number of his articles have been cited by Florida’s appellate courts and administrative law judges.
Mr. Sellers lectures on Florida administrative law at the University of Florida College of Law. He also is a frequent speaker at environmental and growth management seminars, including programs presented by the Florida Bar and by the Florida Chamber of Commerce.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Sellers was a certified public accountant.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hklaw.com/en/professionals/s/sellers-lawrence-e
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 315 South Calhoun Street, Suite 600
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- University of Florida, BSBA
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- First DCA Appellate Inn of Court - Master
- Florida Bar Board of Governors - Governor
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Environmental Law, Tallahassee (2023)
- Natural Resources Law, Tallahassee (2022)
- Environmental Law, Tallahassee (2021)
- Government Relations Practice, Tallahassee (2019)
- Water Law, Tallahassee (2017)
- Water Law, Tallahassee (2015)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Tallahassee (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Environmental Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Water Law
- RCRA/Hazardous Waste
- Florida Bar Board Certified in State and Federal Government and Administrative Practice
- University of Florida Law Review
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Corporate Counsel Edition, Super Lawyers magazine, May 2009
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2006-2013
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Environment Law, 2008-2013
- Florida Legal Elite Hall of Fame, Florida Trend magazine, 2009-2013
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2005-2013
Other Court Admissions
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.