Recognized since 2017
Real Estate Law
Lawrence C. Droege is a member of the firm's Real Estate & Banking Service Group. He primarily focuses his practice on real estate, lending and creditors' rights law. Larry also has experience working with capital markets lenders in closing conduit loans and working with national insurance companies on synthetic guaranteed investment contracts. He joined the firm in October 2004.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.stites.com/attorneys/lawrence-c-droege
- 400 West Market Street, Suite 1800
Louisville, KY 40202-3352
- University of Louisville, J.D., magna cum laude, graduated 2004
- Thomas More College, B.A., summa cum laude, Accountancy, graduated 2001
- Kentucky, United States
- American Bar Association - Member
- Kentucky Bar Association - Member
- Louisville Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA, "America's Leading Lawyers for Business," Real Estate (2017-present)
- Kentucky Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2013-14)
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Banking and Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.