Lawrence A. Goldman
Recognized in:Corporate Law
Law School:Boston University School of Law
Location:One Gateway CenterNewark, NJ 07102-5310
- New York University School of Law, LL.M, graduated 1985
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., graduated 1979
- Colgate University, AB, graduated 1976
- New York, State of New York
- New Jersey, State of New Jersey
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list, Business/Corporate
- AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Special counsel to board of directors of NYSE-Mkt listed corporation in connection with the Exchange's review of irregular activity at an annual meeting and other corporate governance matters.
Counsel to special committee of board of directors of pre-IPO international shipping corporation in connection with internal investigation of contract and related financial statement reporting irregularities.
Special counsel to audit committee in connection with internal investigation of potential improper conduct by chief executive officer of Nasdaq NMS listed bank holding corporation.
Counsel to committee of independent directors in "going private" transaction of Nasdaq SmallCap listed corporation.
300 Delaware Avenue, Suite 1015
Wilmington, DE 19801-1671
50 West State Street, Suite 1104
Trenton, NJ 08608-1220
One Pennsylvania Plaza, 37th Floor
New York, NY 10119-3701
One Logan Square, Suite 1210
130 North 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2769