Laurence J. "Larry" Fehring
Recognized since 2010
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Laurence J. Fehring is the co-manager of the firm’s Milwaukee office. Larry has been certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1995, and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates-Wisconsin Chapter since 2009.
Larry’s practice involves general liability with a focus on injuries and deaths caused by motor vehicle accidents. He also handles cases involving injuries caused by pharmacy errors, contractor negligence, nursing home/elder care abuse and land owner liability. Larry has tried cases throughout the State, but predominantly in southeastern Wisconsin. He has spoken to dozens of high school classes and local civil groups on the topic of civil litigation.
Larry is also on the Marquette University Law School Alumni Advisory Board, and is past president of the Marquette University Law School Alumni Association. He also maintains membership in the State, Milwaukee, and Sheboygan Bar Associations as well as the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. Additionally, he has been included in Best Lawyers in America since 2010. Larry has also been named to the Top 50 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list since 2009 and Top 25 Milwaukee Super Lawyers each year since 2011.
Larry is a 1980 graduate of Marquette University, with honors. He obtained his law degree from Marquette University Law School in 1983. He also enjoys running, having completed three marathons, many half marathons, and several recreational running events, including the Hood to Coast Relay Race in Oregon (twice) the Bourbon Chase in Kentucky and the 2018 “Ville to Ville” Relay from Asheville NC to Greenville SC. He also enjoys kayaking, ice fishing, the north woods and his grandchildren. Larry is active in his church and his Wauwatosa community.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.habush.com/attorneys/laurence-j-fehring/
- 777 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 2300
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Marquette University, J.D., graduated 1983
- Marquette University, BA, graduated 1980
- Wisconsin, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Wisconsin, American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin, Sheboygan Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice - Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice - Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Member
- Marquette Law School Alumni Association Board - Past President
- Milwaukee Bar Association - Bench/Bar Subcommittee
- National Board of Trial Advocacy - Civil Trial Advocate
- St. Lawrence Seminary High School - Alumni Board
- State Bar of Wisconsin - LRIS Subcommittee
15 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Milwaukee (2022)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Certified Civil Trial Adcocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Best Lawyers in America, 2010 - 2020
- Top 25 Milwaukee, Super Lawyers, 2014-2019
- Top 50 Wisconsin Super Lawyer, 2014-2019
- Super Lawyer, 2005-2019
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.