Lauren G. Raines
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Recognized since 2021
Banking and Finance Law
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Commercial Finance Law
Financial Services Regulation Law
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Litigation - Real Estate
Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
Real Estate Law
Lauren Raines is a member of the Banking and Financial Services Practice Group and the Real Estate Practice Group. Lauren divides her time between transactional and litigation matters and regularly handles both commercial lending transactions and financial services litigation. This hybrid practice has allowed Lauren to better serve her transactional clients by advising them on the potential areas of conflict that could arise later in litigation, and to effectively advocate for her litigation clients due to her broad understanding of real estate principles.
On the litigation side, Lauren has successfully handled countless contested commercial and consumer mortgage foreclosure trials for banks and mortgage servicers across the state of Florida. Lauren also has experience handling lender liability claims, usury actions, lien priority claims, fraudulent transfer claims, and violations of federal and Florida consumer protection statutes. Lauren also regularly represents merchant cash advance companies in enforcement actions, bankruptcy litigation and defending against usury, RICO, preference and lien avoidance claims.
For her transactional clients, Lauren handles a wide variety of commercial lending transactions, including construction loans, loans secured by retail centers, industrial facilities and multi-family housing, and asset-based loans. Lauren also handles loan assumptions, defeasances, loan workouts, debt restructurings, forbearances and regularly advises clients on Florida documentary stamp tax issues related to complex lending transactions.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bradley.com/people/r/raines-lauren-g
- 100 North Tampa Street, Suite 2200
Tampa, FL 33602
- New York University, LL.M., graduated 2007
- Yeshiva University, J.D., graduated 2004
- University of Florida, B,A,, graduated 2001
- After-School All-Stars, Tampa Bay Chapter - Board Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association - Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Tampa Bay YMCA Central City - Board Member, 2011-2012
- The Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
255 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
60 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Finance Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.