Recognized since 2018
Trusts and Estates
Laura Weintraub Beck is Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood. She is based in the Greenwich office. She focuses her practice on estate planning, including business succession planning and planning for real estate holdings, estate administration, probate litigation and trust administration.
Laura was formerly the Chairman of Cummings & Lockwood’s Private Clients Group. In addition, she was previously Director of Client Communication for the Private Clients Group and in charge of attorney training for several years. Prior to attending law school, Laura worked for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee drafting reports and legislation relating to crime and drug policies.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/laura-weintraub-beck
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Two Greenwich Plaza
Greenwich, CT 06830-6390
- Columbia University, J.D., graduated 2000
- Harvard University, M.P.P. , graduated 1995
- Trinity College, B.A., graduated 1992
- Connecticut, 2000
- New York, 2001
- Fairfield County's Community Foundation - Professional Advisors Council, Chair of Emeritus Counsel
- Liberation Programs - Director
- New Canaan Country School, Alumni Council - Former Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Estate & Probate Section - Executive Committee Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association - Member
- Greenwich Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut - Director and former Chairman of the Board
- Greenwich Tree Conservancy - Advisory Board Member
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Professional Advisory Council, Member
- Truglia Thumbelina Fund - Foundation Board Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Tax Law, Stamford (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- The American College of Trusts and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Fellow
- Chambers and Partners, High Net Worth Guide, Notable Practitioner, 2019 - Present
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers, 2013 - Present
- Greenwich YWCA BRAVA Award Honoree, 2016, which recognizes women achievers who have excelled in their professional careers and who also volunteer their time and talent to help others.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.