Laura studied law at the Universities of Munich and Frankfurt (Germany) and Zürich (Switzerland). During her legal training she, inter alia, completed stages at the Hanseatic Court of Appeal (Berufungsgericht) in Hamburg.
Laura is specialised in advising investors, banks, insurance companies and developers on all aspects of real estate law, with a focus on portfolio transactions.
Her recent experience includes:
- Ares Management: advising on the acquisition of a pan-European portfolio of nine properties located across Europe from Patricia (formerly Patrizia)
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT): advising the first and largest commercial REIT listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading, on the acquisition of the office building “Main Airport Center” in Frankfurt
- a Chinese investor: advising on its investment in the “Potsdamer Platz-Quartier” (formerly Daimler-Quartier) in Berlin including a shopping centre, office, a casino, a multiplex cinema and two hotels
- a Korean Investor consortium led by Hanwha: advising on the sale of the Frankfurt highrise building “Gallileo” to CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT) by way of a share deal
- DekaBank, Patrizia (Triuva) and Principal (INTERNOS): advising on their sale of a pan-European real estate portfolio consisting of 39 properties in nine jurisdictions
- Principal (INTERNOS) and ten institutional investors: advising on the sale of a pan-European portfolio comprising assets in France, Germany and Italy to Ares Management by way of a unit deal
- Savills: advising on the sale of a pan-european portfolio consisting of several asset classes
- Triuva (now Patrizia): advising on the sale of a pan-European portfolio consisting of 30 properties in six jurisdictions to Ares Management