Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Real Estate
Mr. Jones’ practice currently focuses upon commercial litigation, general civil litigation, personal injury, criminal and civil appellate practice, business law, real property, contracts, wills, and trusts and estates. He has defended and prosecuted construction defect, personal injury, and wrongful death actions.
Mr. Jones is a second generation lawyer and was born in Cody, Wyoming. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors in Political Science and Economics from the University of Wyoming in 1976. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 1980.
Mr. Jones’ past experience includes service as a judicial law clerk to two Wyoming District Court Judges. He joined Simpson, Kepler & Edwards, LLC, the Cody, Wyoming Division of Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P. C., in 2002.
Mr. Jones has served on the board of Mountain Spirit Habitat for Humanity in Park County, Wyoming and he devotes time to other charitable causes.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.burgsimpson.com/attorney/larry-b-jones/
- 1135 Fourteenth Street
Cody, WY 82414-0490
- University of Wyoming , J.D. , graduated 1980
- United States, Wyoming
- United States, District of Wyoming
- Wyoming Bar Association - Member
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Park County Bar Association - Member
- Phi Beta Kappa - Member
- Phi Kappa Phi - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Past President of Park County Bar Association (1988-1989)
- AVVO®, Highest Distinction of Superb 10.0 Attorney Rating
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America, 2013 - 2022
Business Corporations & Partnerships
Wills, Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.