Recognized since 2010
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Litigation and Controversy - Tax
Larry A. Campagna has established a reputation as an authoritative litigator in matters of business litigation and white collar criminal defense, as well as federal, state and local tax controversies. Over the past 30 years, he has resolved thousands of civil and criminal litigation matters, many of which involved sophisticated and complex legal issues that established precedent in courts at the federal, state and local levels.
Highlights of Mr. Campagna’s career include: representing the first taxpayer to be awarded attorneys' fees by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals; serving as lead counsel in one of the largest project cases in the history of the United States Tax Court; and successfully defending one of the world's largest accounting firms in a tax malpractice case.
Mr. Campagna teaches a course in the law of Tax Crimes and Money Laundering as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Houston Law Center. He has served the American Bar Association Section of Taxation as Chair of the Employment Taxes Committee; as Chair of the Subcommittee on IRS Investigations and Procedures of the Committee on Civil and Criminal Tax Penalties; and as Chair of a Task Force on Offshore Credit Card Cases of the Civil and Criminal Tax Penalties Committee.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 713-654-9609
- Lawyer Page: https://www.chamberlainlaw.com/attorneys-Larry_Campagna.html
- 1200 Smith Street, Suite 1400
Houston, TX 77002-4310
- The University of Texas, B.A.
- The University of Texas, J.D.
- Texas, Texas
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax, Houston (2016)
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax, Houston (2014)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.