Recognized since 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana
Litigation - Construction
Litigation - Environmental
Litigation - Securities
Lance McCardle is a dogged, diligent advocate for his clients—evidenced by the number of thank you notes sent from clients who are ever grateful for his work in recovering their investment losses. His clients appreciate his candor upfront regarding the strengths and weaknesses of their case and the on-going advice as their case progresses. Lance will not be out worked by opposing counsel, and he is unwilling to compromise unless he believes his clients are receiving the best possible outcome.
Lance practices in the areas of securities arbitration and litigation, environmental law, and general commercial litigation. Lance regularly represents investors (both individuals and institutions) in claims against their brokers, investment advisors, and/or investment banks in court or in arbitration proceedings administered by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”). Lance also represents several landowners in claims against oil and gas companies for damage and land loss caused by oil and gas operations.
Lance is a member of the ABA Securities Law Committee and serves on the Securities Arbitration Subcommittee. Lance is a fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation and a member of the Louisiana State, Federal, American, and Public Investor Arbitration Bar Associations. He serves on the editorial board of the PIABA Bar Journal. He has taught litigation skills classes at Loyola University College of Law and Media Law at Tulane University. He has represented criminal defendants on a pro bono basis, is a member of the St. Thomas More Inn of Court, and is a former Director of the Younger Lawyers Division of the New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
- Direct Phone Number: 504-586-5252
- Phone Number: 504-586-5252
- Lawyer Page: https://www.fishmanhaygood.com/attorneys/lance-c-mccardle/
- 201 Saint Charles Avenue, Suite 4600
New Orleans, LA 70170-4600
- Loyola University New Orleans, J.D., graduated 2005
- Louisiana, 2005
- Litigation - Securities, New Orleans (2022)
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Securities
- Lance has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2017 edition in the area of securities.
- Named a Super Lawyer in the area of securities litigation by Super Lawyers 2017, a Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2012 to 2015
- Top Lawyer by New Orleans Magazine in 2012, 2013, and 2015.
- Future Star in Benchmark Litigation in 2009
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.