Recognized since 2009
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Ladd Sanger focuses his practice on aviation law, including products liability, business litigation, and representing clients who have been injured as a result of air disasters. As a pilot with experience flying both fixed-wing planes and helicopters, Ladd understands the technical aspects of aviation crashes and applies that knowledge to all of his cases.
Ladd is an FAA-licensed Airline Transport Pilot with a jet type rating and is also a licensed helicopter pilot. He has handled numerous crash cases around the glIn addition to his aviation practice, Ladd has prosecuted and tried as lead counsel products liability cases involving automobiles as well as catastrophic personal injury cases. He has litigated and tried cases in multiple jurisdictions in both state and federal court. Ladd is an AV®-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, based on peer reviews for ability and integrity.
As an active member of the national aviation bar, Ladd was selected by the American Bar Association to be the 2016–2017 Chair of the Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section’s Aviation and Space Law Committee. He also serves on the Board of Advisers for the SMU Air Law Symposium and is a past Chair of the Aviation Law Section of the American Association for Justice. He is licensed to practice law in Texas, Colorado, and Wyoming.obe, obtaining significant settlements for those injured or for the families that lost loved ones in a tragic accident.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.slackdavis.com/attorneys/ladd-sanger/
- 3500 Maple Avenue, Suite 1200
Dallas, TX 75219
- Oklahoma City University , J.D., graduated 1996
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Former Chair, Aviation Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Dallas/Fort Worth (2022)
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Dallas (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Airplane Collision
- Aviation Litigation
- Helicopter Crash Litigation
- Texas Rising Star Super Lawyers (2004)
- Texas Super Lawyers
- AV®-rated attorney (Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.