Recognized since 2009
John is a recognized environmental lawyer in the prominent Chambers USA rankings.
Contact & Links
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900
Seattle, WA 98101-3099
- Occidental College, AB
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- North Pacific Fishery Management Council - Member
- North Pacific Research Board - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mining Law, Seattle (2021)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Energy Law
- Mining Law
- Environmental Law
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Environmental Lawyers," 2010 - present
Offshore Oil and Gas PermittingIntimately involved in seeking and obtaining Clean Water Act general NPDES permits for operation in the Alaskan Arctic. Following issuance, counseled clients on compliance and penalty issues.
NPDES Permitting ViolationsCounseled clients on significant issues surrounding discharge of pollutant penalties with US EPA.
Ozone Depleting SourcesCounseled numerous clients on responding to notice of violations of Clean Air Act and Emergency Protection and Community Right to Know Act violations stemming from regulatory requirements for operating with refrigerants.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.