Recognized since 2008
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Kristen Van der Linde devotes her practice exclusively to the defense of cases and appeals involving trucking liability, automobile liability, premises liability, wrongful death, asbestos, bad faith, negligent security, and coverage issues. She is admitted to practice law in Georgia as well as Florida.
Ms. Van der Linde is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar, which means that she is an expert in civil litigation before state and federal courts, administrative agencies and arbitrators.
She frequently lectures on a wide range of topics including adjuster ethics, handling wrongful death claims, and bad faith litigation for continuing educational credit to insurance professionals.
Contact & Links
- 201 North Hogan Street, Suite 400
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Georgia State University, graduated 1992
- Fairfield University, graduated 1989
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- IADC - Member
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Jacksonville (2022)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Jacksonville (2017)
- Insurance Law, Jacksonville (2014)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Jacksonville (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Mass Tort
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.