Recognized since 2021
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Krista M. Kochosky is Chair of the Real Estate Practice at The Lynch Law Group. For more than 20 years, she has focused her practice on assisting buyers and sellers of real estate as well as investors and developers in a wide range of real estate-related matters.
Krista has significant civil litigation and transactional experience in all areas of real property law. She counsels commercial/residential property owners in sales contracts, leases (retail, residential, and OGM) and civil disputes. She assists real estate investment groups with business formation, membership interest purchase agreements, and land contracts. She assists developers and land owners with zoning and land use issues. She also has vast experience representing real estate owners and real estate agents and brokers in lawsuits involving seller disclosure issues, unfair trade practices and commission disputes across Western Pennsylvania.
Krista frequently instructs Continuing Legal Education programs for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and National Business Institute, including A Day in Real Estate, Buying and Selling Real Property, Agent and Broker Liability, VRBOs and Planned Communities, and The Role of Indemnity and Insurance in Business Transactions and Litigation She also offers internal training and risk management seminars to her clients to keep them apprised of evolving changes and developments in the law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://lynchlaw-group.com/attorney/krista-kochosky/
- 501 Smith Drive, Suite Three
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- 375 Southpointe Boulevard, Suite100
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Duquesne University, Juris Doctor, graduated 1997
- Kent State University, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1993
- Pennsylvania, Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania, District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania, District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania, District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia, Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association - Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Member
- Butler Couny Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- 2020 Pennsylvania Super LawyersThe Lynch Law Group Announces 2020 Super Lawyers Selections
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.