Recognized since 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
Litigation - Patent
Mr. Bradley also handles inter partes reviews (IPR) before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Patent Trial and Appeal Board, as well as appellate matters before the Federal Circuit. Mr. Bradley is a former law clerk to the Honorable Pauline Newman, Circuit Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Mr. Bradley is a frequent author on developments in patent law. He is the managing editor of Alston & Bird’s Federal Circuit Patent Case Summaries and the Federal Circuit Annual Review from 2004 to 2012. Mr. Bradley is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for both patent law and patent litigation, and was named 2014-15 Charlotte Patent Law “Lawyer of the Year.”
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.alston.com/professionals/kirk-bradley/
- One South at the Plaza, Suite 4000
101 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28280-4000
- North Carolina, North Carolina Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Patent Law, Charlotte (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Patent
- Patent Law
- Counsel to various entities involved in patent litigation concerning financial services and business methods, including data encryption, e-commerce, debit and credit card technologies, and systems for activating and redeeming gift cards.
- Patent litigation counsel to a global innovator and manufacturer of medical devices used to treat structural heart defects and abnormal blood vessels.
- Patent litigation counsel to one of the world’s largest cellular communications companies in patent cases pending in federal district courts and the International Trade Commission.
- Patent litigation counsel for a pioneering company in the area of real-time 3D ultrasound imaging equipment.
- Counsel to a variety of nationwide and worldwide entities defending allegations of patent infringement by patent-holding companies.
- Counsel for various patent owners and patent challengers involved in inter partes review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
- IP due diligence counsel to a worldwide entity in connection with a corporate acquisition involving over 300 patents.
- Counsel to a world leader in high-performance, specialty nonwoven fabrics involved in patent and trade secret litigation.
Other Court Admissions
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.