Recognized since 2017
Litigation - Construction
Real Estate Law
Kimberly ("Kimber") Davison serves as Managing Shareholder & Vice President for Griffith Davison, P.C., where she has spent more than twenty-years representing clients in real estate development and commercial construction. Her practice focuses on the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts, including guidance on industry promulgated forms such as AIA documents, EJCDC forms, and ConsensusDocs.
She is highly regarded for transactional and contracts work; and holds the distinct advantage of being dual board certified in both Commercial Real Estate and Construction Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Kimber’s clients look to her on all aspects of real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, land use issues, financing and lending documents and corporate matters related thereto.
Her dedication to the Construction & Real Estate community extends beyond just client engagements. She is actively involved in several professional and industry associations and has authored multiple publications on construction law.
Kimber is viewed by clients and peers as one of the best and brightest in her field, and she regularly gives of her time to benefit others. She is the Champion of the North Dallas REAL Professionals Network; and the founder and host of the Construction Ladies Luncheon.
- Direct Phone Number: 972-392-8900
- Phone Number: 972-392-8900
- Lawyer Page: https://www.griffithdavison.com/attorneys/kimberly-a-davison/
- Galleria North Tower One, Suite 850
13737 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240
- Baylor University, J.D., graduated 1994
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., graduated 1991
- Texas, 1994
- American Bar Association - Member – Forum on Construction Law
- State Bar of Texas - Council Member – Construction Law Section (2009 – 2012); Member – Real Estate Law Section, Construction Law Section, Corporate Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association - Member – Real Estate Section, Construction Law Section, Corporate Law Section
- Construction Lawyers Society of America - Charter Fellow
- Trial Law Institute - Member
- Diversity Law Institute - Member
- Community Trust Bank - Advisory Board of Directors
- REAL Professionals Network - Champion of North Dallas Investor/Developer Group
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) - Board of Directors (2019-2022); Legal Advisory Committee / Governmental Affairs Committee; 2019 Task Force on Subcontracts; Women’s Forum Leadership Committee
- Construction Ladies Luncheon - Founder & Host
- CBRE – Last Tuesday Networking Group - Invitation-only Member
- The Real Estate Council - Member
- Baylor Law Review - Lifetime Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas - Member
- Women Construction Owners & Executives - Member
- Law in the City (Organization of Women Law Partners) - Host Committee
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Real Estate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell® – AV® Preeminent™ Peer Rating & Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
- Chambers & Partners USA – Ranked as a leader in the field of Construction Law
- Dallas 500 Most Influential Business Leaders in Dallas-Fort Worth – D CEO Magazine (2021)
- Best Lawyers® The Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers -- Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Dallas, TX
- Best Lawyers in Dallas – D Magazine (2017)
- Top Attorneys in Texas (2014)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.