Mr. Stanger guides clients through simple and complex healthcare transactions, including practitioner and payor contracts; joint ventures; practice formations, acquisitions, and mergers; conversions; and physician integration. He helps clients comply with numerous laws and regulations governing healthcare, including Stark, the Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA, EMTALA, HITECH, Medicare and Medicaid requirements, and licensing rules. He represents individual and institutional providers in internal, administrative, and judicial proceedings, including those related to licensing, credentialing and peer review, and government investigations and audits. He also advises clients in governance matters, including drafting and implementing board and medical staff bylaws, policies and rules.
Mr. Stanger's commitment to his clients and the industry is demonstrated by the substantial time he spends educating and interacting with providers and serving in industry organizations. He is a frequent and popular speaker at healthcare meetings and association teleconferences. He also authors and publishes the Healthcare News Updates, a regular e-publication discussing important health law issues.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/kcstanger
- 800 West Main Street, Suite 1750
Boise, ID 83702
- Brigham Young University, BA
- Brigham Young University , J.D.
- Idaho, Idaho State Bar
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Health Care Compliance Association - Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association - Member
- Idaho Association of Healthcare Risk Managers - Member
- Idaho Health Information Management Association - Member
- Idaho Medical Group Management Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Boise (2021)
- Health Care Law, Boise (2019)
- Health Care Law, Boise (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center Merit Award
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.