Kevin M. Judiscak joined the firm just after it was formed to develop and chair the firm’s litigation practice after gaining substantial experience from his prior tenure at two of Arizona’s largest firms. He brings a focused and strategic approach to the litigation process, and assists business clients in beneficially resolving pending or threatened disputes.
Kevin litigates varied types of commercial disputes, including:
• Enforcement and defense of interests under commercial loan agreements, guaranties, and collateral agreements;
• Enforcement of creditors’ rights in personal property and real estate collateral through judicial and non-judicial enforcement, including receiverships and provisional remedies;
• Enforcement of real estate contracts, sales agreements and disputes arising in implementation of these agreements;
• Enforcement of rights and obligations in disputes between shareholders, members, or partners in closely held businesses;
• Enforcement or defense of non-compete and other restrictive covenants arising out of employment contracts, shareholder agreements or business sales;
• Enforcement or defense of commercial real estate leases, including forcible entry and detainer / eviction proceedings.
Kevin has represented clients in state and federal courts, bankruptcy court, commercial arbitration proceedings, and mediations. He represents clients at the trial court level, and in the appellate courts, including special actions.