Recognized since 2022
Kevin is admitted to the bar in Florida; the U.S. District Court, for the Southern, Middle and Northern districts of Florida; and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit. He clerked for the Hon. Edward B. Davis, United States District Court Judge, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida. He has been a member of the Board of Editors of the South District Digest and a bench member of the Peter T. Fay American Inn of Court at St. Thomas University School of Law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.knpa.com/attorneys/kevin-j-murray/
- Four Seasons Tower, Suite 1100
1441 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. ,cum laude, graduated 1979
- Rutgers University, B.A. , graduated 1974
- Florida, 1979
- Dade County Bar Association - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- The Florida Bar - Member
- The Peter T. Fay American Inn of Court, St. Thomas University School of Law - Bench Member
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida, 1986
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Antitrust Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Best Lawyers in America, Antitrust Law, 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.