Recognized since 2005
Litigation - Environmental
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.stoel.com/people/kevin-j-beaton
- 101 South Capitol Boulevard, Suite 1900
Boise, ID 83702-7705
- George Washington University Law School , J.D., graduated 1983
- Idaho, Idaho State Bar
- American College of Environmental Lawyers - Fellow
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Water Law, Boise (2022)
- Litigation - Environmental, Boise (2021)
- Environmental Law, Boise (2020)
- Water Law, Boise (2020)
- Litigation - Environmental, Boise (2018)
- Water Law, Boise (2016)
- Environmental Law, Boise (2015)
- Litigation - Environmental, Boise (2015)
- Litigation - Environmental, Boise (2012)
- Environmental Law, Boise (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Mining Law
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Environmental
- Water Law
- Clean Water Act
- Selected as one of “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” (Idaho) by Chambers USA (currently: Natural Resources & Environment), 2006-present
- Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers® (Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental Litigation), 2007-present
"Kevin Beaton brings deep experience to bear on environmental issues, particularly in Idaho. He is able to help navigate issues and even legal challenges in a thoughtful way, preserving important relationships even through conflicts."
- Bruce Howard (Avista Corporation)
"Kevin Beaton has solid knowledge in several environmental areas."
"Kevin Beaton is hard working, easy, and fun to work with. He is willing and able to explain complex legal issues in terms lay people can understand."
- Jack Lyman (Idaho Mining Association, Inc.), Boise, ID
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.