Smith, Sovik, Kendrick & Sugnet, P.C.
Recognized since 2010
Syracuse, New York
Litigation - Insurance
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Boston University JD 1986
I began my career in the litigation dept at Palmer and Dodge in Boston, Massachusetts until I returned home to Syracuse in 1989 to work trying cases at Smith Sovik. I became a partner in 1992 and Managing Partner in 2005. I have tried over 100 cases to verdict in many different practice areas including medical and professional malpractice, legal malpractice, labor law/personal injury, product liability, construction, auto/trucking liability and premises liability to name a few. I am determined to vigorously defend or prosecute each and every case I have to achieve the very best result for my clients.
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Insurance, Syracuse (2023)
- Insurance Law, Syracuse (2021)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Syracuse (2020)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Syracuse (2016)
- Insurance Law, Syracuse (2015)
- Product Liability Litigation, Syracuse (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.