Recognized since 2008
Health Care Law
- 5608 Parkcrest Drive, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78731
- The University of Texas at Austin, graduated 1979
- Salem International University, BA, graduated 1976
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Justice For Our Neighbors, United Methodist Church Legal Immigration Clinic - Chair 2013-15, Board of Directors 2013-Present
- Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals - General Counsel 1991-Present
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Austin (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- “The Best Lawyers in America” in the specialty of Healthcare Law, Best Lawyers
- “Super Lawyer” in Health Law Field, Texas Monthly and Law & Politics Magazines (2003 – 2016)
- Chambers USA, listed as Leader in Health Law (2004 – 2016)
"Kevin is the legal authority for matters concerning rural Texas hospitals."
- John Henderson (Childress Regional Medical Center)
"Kevin Reed is the most knowledgeable attorney in rural health care law in the United States. Kevin has represented hospitals I have been involved with in Gonzales, Nocona, Seymour and Graham, Texas. He has represented the Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals since its inception in 1990. Kevin has always demonstrated the utmost in character, integrity, and professionalism in all of my dealings with him. I would recommend him to anyone in the healthcare industry in need of legal services."
- Chuck Norris (Gonzales Healthcare System), Gonzales, TX
"Kevin Reed is well respected and the leader in health law for rural Texas."
- Nancy Kinkler (Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.