Recognized since 2020
Kerry focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation in both state and federal court, as well as commercial arbitrations, personal injury, medical malpractice, fiduciary litigation and partnership disputes. Representing both plaintiffs and defendants, Kerry has a broad range of experience in labor and employment disputes, business torts, contract disputes and other complex commercial disputes. Her past cases have involved clients in a variety of industries, including commercial real estate, oil and gas, securities, television and motion pictures.
Before joining Loewinsohn Flegle Deary Simon in 2010, Kerry spent four years in the litigation section of Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell, LLP. She also served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable W. Royal Furgeson, Jr. in the Western District of Texas in 2005 and 2006.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://ldsrlaw.com/attorneys/kerry-schonwald
- 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75251
- University of Missouri - Columbia, J.D., graduated 2005
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., with honors, graduated 2000
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America®, by BL Rankings, LLC, 2020-2021 edition
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2012-2017, Business Litigation
- Selected to be a Barrister in the Patrick Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- Editorial Board of the Missouri Law Review
- Order of the Coif
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.