Recognized since 2012
Health Care Law
Kerrin is listed in Best Lawyers in America and is ranked as a leading lawyer in health care law in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011).
Kerrin is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and is admitted to practice in Illinois. She has served as an adjunct professor of law at Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
Kerrin graduated from the University of San Diego with a B.S.B.A. degree. She earned her J.D. and M.B.A. from the Loyola University of Chicago.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mwe.com/people/slattery-kerrin-b/
- 444 West Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60606-0029
- Loyola University Chicago , MBA, graduated 1996
- Loyola University Chicago , J.D., graduated 1996
- University of San Diego, BSBA, graduated 1991
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Chicago (2019)
- Health Care Law, Chicago (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Kerrin is listed in Best Lawyers in America and is ranked as a leading lawyer in health care law in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2008,2009, 2010 and 2011).
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.