Recognized since 2009
Real Estate Law
Ken Kraft is the founder of the Parker Hudson Real Estate practice group. Over the course of his 40+ year career he has worked on billions of dollars' worth of real estate transactions and more than 25,000,000 square feet of leases, in deals at all levels of complexity. His experience, judgement, and reputation ensure that his clients are in the optimum position to achieve their objectives.
A former senior executive for Atlanta developer Taylor & Mathis and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Ken truly understands and is oriented to the business of commercial real estate. He represents owners, lenders, and developers in the purchase, sale, financing, and development of office, industrial, residential, and hotel real estate. In addition, Ken regularly represents clients in large national headquarters leases and leasing of retail location throughout the United States.
Ken is steadfastly committed to seeing his clients' deals through to a successful conclusion. The breadth of his experience over the commercial real estate landscape enables Ken innately to understand not only the needs of this clients, but also those of his clients' counterparties, and thereby devise solutions that work without compromising client goals. One client described Ken's leadership and creativity succinctly: "He cuts through the clutter" - Chambers USA 2017.
- 303 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3600
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Northwestern University , J.D., graduated 1977
- Northwestern University, M.M., graduated 1977
- Stanford University, A.B., graduated 1972
- Georgia, 1977
- American Bar Association - Member
- Atlanta Bar Association - Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties - Secretary, Georgia Chapter, 1995
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Section - Chairperson, 1991-1992
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Certiorari
- Listed as a Band 1 attorney in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business for Real Estate Law in Georgia (2018-present)
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for Real Estate Law (2009-present)
- Lenovo U.S. Headquarters Lease, "National Deal of the Week," Wall Street Journal, February 2015
- Three leases for three different landlords with major insurance company, NAIOP Atlanta's "2013 Office Deal of the Year"
- Atlantic Station, "2011 Best in Atlanta Real Estate for Retail"
- The Streets of Buckhead, "2007 Best Overall Deal of the Year"
- Central Perimeter Portfolio Acquisition, finalist in "2007 Best in Atlanta Real Estate Awards"
- Allen Plaza, "2004 Office Deal of the Year"
- Cingular Wireless Headquarters, "2001 Office Deal of the Year"
- One Federal Place (Birmingham, AL), "2000 Commercial Real Estate Deal of the Year"
- Earthlink, Inc. Headquarters, "2000 Office Deal of the Year"
- Mall at Stonecrest, "2000 Retail Deal of the Year"
- Riverwood 100 Building, "Honorable Mention" for "2000 Office Deal of the Year"
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.