Recognized since 2021
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
I became an attorney so I could help ordinary people fight for the things they are entitled to. I offer free consultations to Vermonters injured at work or hurt through the negligence of others.
Before becoming an attorney, I worked in the construction industry, where I saw firsthand how hardworking people do not always get a fair shake.
At Biggam Fox Skinner, I focus on helping people get their workers’ compensation benefits. It’s frustrating for me to see deserving people struggling with the workers’ compensation system while also trying to recover from a work injury.
I work closely with my clients and our paralegals to present the strongest case possible. I am very detail-oriented and learn the specifics of each case by really listening to my clients and what they need. Although the legal process can be long, I make sure my clients understand the process and the issues in their case. I’m persistent and I won’t give up.
I’m from New Hampshire and now live in Waterbury Center, Vermont, with my partner and our disobedient dog. I enjoy camping, gardening, and live music.
- 535 Stone Cutters Way, Suite 204
Montpelier, VT 05602
- 112 Lake Street, Suite 130
Burlington, VT 05401
- Vermont Law School, J. D. , graduated 2006
- Hobart & William Smith Colleges, B.A., graduated 1997
- Vermont, 2006
- New Hampshire, 2007
- Vermont Association for Justice - Board Member
- Vermont Bar Association - Member
- Washington County Bar Association - Member
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Social Security Disability
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Social Security Practice
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.