Kelly M. Alfreds
Recognized since 2021
Summerville, South Carolina
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Attorney Kelly Alfreds is an associate at Steinberg Law Firm and works out of the Summerville office. She handles primarily workers' compensation and personal injury cases. Kelly is a certified mediator and is an active member of the Charleston County Bar Association, Dorchester County Bar Association, South Carolina Bar Association, and Injured Workers' Advocates. Kelly also serves as the First Circuit Representative of the Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar.
Kelly was awarded Star of the Quarter by the South Carolina Bar's Young Lawyer Division and was recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2018. She is also passionate about giving back to the community by serving as chair of the Development Committee for Dorchester Children's Center and by serving on the board of directors for the Dorchester Children's Advocacy Center.
To learn more about Kelly or to contact her, please call (843) 720-2800 or visit https://www.steinberglawfirm.com/attorney/kelly-m-alfreds/ .
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 843-720-2800
- Phone Number: 843-720-2800
- Lawyer Page: https://www.steinberglawfirm.com
- 103 Grandview Drive
Summerville, SC 29483
- Charleston School of Law, Juris Doctor, graduated 2014
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Charleston Young Professionals - Member
- Children in Crisis - Board of Director and Chair, Development Committee
- Dorchester County Bar Association - Member
- Injured Workers' Advocates - Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice - Member
- South Carolina Bar Association - First Circuit Representative of the Young Lawyers Division
- South Carolina Bar Association - Member
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association - Member
- Summerville Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors
8 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Super Lawyers; Rising Super Star; 2018
- South Carolina Bar's Young Lawyers Division; Star of the Quarter; 2019
- Best Lawyers in America; Best Lawyers in America Workers' Compensation Law-Claimants; 2022
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.