Recognized since 2012
Collaborative Law: Family Law
Family Law Mediation
Kelly Ausley-Flores focuses on complex family law cases involving complicated property divisions, family businesses, spousal maintenance above guideline child support, customized possession schedules when parents work irregular hours, and child issues without marriage. She recognizes that every family situation is unique and approaches each situation as an opportunity for creative problem-solving.
Kelly is committed to helping individuals regain their voice and confidence so they can successfully move forward with their lives after divorce.Kelly is a well-known and respected family law attorney in Austin who provides her clients with a wide range of options. She is an experienced litigator and is also a trained collaborative divorce lawyer and family law mediator.
She utilizes her background and knowledge in delivering the full continuum of process options to help clients choose an approach that will best accomplish their goals and reduce unnecessary legal expenses. Kelly finds genuine joy in resolving cases. She offers the human touch to make every client feel they are important and their issues matter.
Kelly was named Best Lawyer of the year in Austin for Family Law in 2017, 2014 and 2012 and for Collaborative law in 2017 by The Best Lawyers in America – Woodward White, Inc. She is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America by Woodward White, Inc., Family Law Section since 2012. She is a Fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Kelly is a volunteer and mentor for the Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas. She is a frequent speaker at family law courses and seminars, and the author of numerous family law articles.
- Direct Phone Number: 512-454-8791
- Phone Number: 512-454-8791
- Lawyer Page: https://www.gbafamilylaw.com/attorney/kelly-ausley-flores/
- 3307 Northland Drive, Suite 420
Austin, TX 78731
- Texas Tech University, J.D., graduated 1995
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A. , graduated 1987
- Texas, 1995
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow
- Austin Bar Association, Family Law - Member
- Collaborative Divorce Texas (f/k/a Collaborative Law Institute of Texas) - Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas - Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Pro Bono - Member
- Family Law Council - Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals - Member
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law - Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists - Member
- Texas Bar Foundation - Member
- Collaborative Law: Family Law, Austin (2022)
- Family Law, Austin (2017)
- Collaborative Law: Family Law, Austin (2014)
- Family Law, Austin (2012)
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Judge Suzanne Covington Individual Pro Bono Service Award, +100 Hours, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, 2018
- Selected to the Texas Super Lawyers list, Thomson Reuters, 2010 – 2018
- Pro Bono Award, Travis County Women Lawyer’s Association, 2018
- Selected to the Texas Rising Stars list, Thomson Reuters, 2004 – 2005
- Pro Bono Award, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, 1998 and 1999
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.