Recognized since 2013
Bainbridge Island, Washington
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Ms. Ricke is a member of the firm's litigation group. She is lead counsel and responsible for her own book of business and litigation docket, including investigation of claims and defenses, discovery, depositions, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, trial and appeal. Ricke has successfully litigated a wide variety of matters, including products liability, electrical contact and professional liability cases. She has successfully defended hundreds of cases involving claimed medical and personal injury, and resulting damages, either by settlement or trial.
Ms. Ricke has both first and second chair trial experience and has argued before the Kansas Supreme Court and the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Western District of Missouri. Ms. Ricke is a graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy. Ms. Ricke also regularly provides strategic legal advice and risk minimization strategies to businesses and individuals.
- 298 Winslow Way West
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Washburn University , graduated 1994
- University of Kansas, Journalism, graduated 1990
- Colorado, CO
- Missouri, MO
- Kansas, KS
- Washington, WA
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Super Lawyers®, Missouri and Kansas, Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, 2013-2016, 2019, 2020
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America™, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society, 2009 to 2016
- Top 50: 2016 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®
- Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America™, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society, 2017
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- American Academy of Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Professional Liability (MPL) Association
- The Honorable Sam A. Crow American Inns of Court, 1995-1997
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.