Keith L. Hendricks
Moyes Sellers & Hendricks, Ltd.
Recognized since 2018
Keith Hendricks is a trial attorney with 30 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in commercial disputes. His practice is focused in the areas of real estate and business litigation. Keith also has significant experience in bankruptcy litigation, water law disputes, collections, governmental procurement, administrative law disputes, construction litigation, and restrictive covenant litigation. Keith is a former partner with the law firm Fennemore Craig PC where he practiced for 22 years. Keith is currently a named partner with Moyes Sellers & Hendricks and chairs its litigation practice.
Keith graduated from the law school at Brigham Young University in 1989, cum laude, and is a member of the Order of the Coif (a society for the top 10% of a graduating class). He is admitted to practice in Arizona, the Federal courts in Arizona, and before the Ninth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. Keith is also admitted to practice before the Federal Tax Court and the Court of Claims, and has been admitted pro hac vice (admitted for specific cases) in many other states.
Since 1998, Keith has held a certification as a Certified Real Estate Specialist through the Arizona State Bar of Legal Specialization. Keith has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America®. He has an 'AV-Pre-eminent'™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Rating™, which is the highest-ranking given for legal ability and ethical standards. He is also listed in Super Lawyers® and several other attorney ranking services. Keith was selected by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell™ as one of 2013’s Top Rated Lawyers in commercial litigation, and received the Corporate International Global award for Arizona Bankruptcy Litigation from Corporate INTL™ from 2014-2019. He is a former Judge Pro Tem for Maricopa County, Arizona, and is a former vice-chair of the Arizona State Bar Ethics Committee. Keith has published several articles related to the real estate industry and business litigation. He has made numerous presentations to a wide variety of lawyers, real estate and business groups.
Many of the matters Keith handles involve disputes with hundreds of millions of dollars at issue or where a client’s entire business is at stake.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 602-604-2120
- Lawyer Page: https://www.law-msh.com/attorney/keith-hendricks/
- Central Arts Plaza, Suite 1100
1850 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004-4541
- Brigham Young University, J.D. cum laude, Order of the Coif, J. Reuben Clark Law School, graduated 1989
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Dean's Scholar, Golden Key National Honor Society, graduated 1985
- Arizona, 1989
- State Bar of Arizona, Business Law and Business Litigation Sections - Member
- East Valley Partnership - Member of the Board of Directors
- Arizona Department of Real Estate - Certified Real Estate Instructor, 2008
- Maricopa County Superior Court - Judge Pro Tem, 2005 - 2011
- Arizona Judicial Performance Review Commission - Former Member, 2008 - 2018
- State Bar of Arizona, The Committee on Rules of Professional Conduct - Former Member, 2004 - 2018
- State Bar Ethics Committee - Former Vice Chair, 2016 - 2018
- State Board, Board of Behavioral Health Examiners - Former Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2014
- Ninth Court of Appeals, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1989
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Commercial Litigation
- 2019 Best Lawyers in America®
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Real Estate, 2007-Present
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated (the highest rating available), by Martindale-Hubbell, 2017 & 2014
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Government Contracts
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.