Keith Kiyoshi Suzuka is a partner in the firms Business/Real Estate Practice Group. Having spent roughly half of his professional career in Hawaii and half in Tokyo, Japan (approximately 15 years), Keith brings a unique set of skills, experience and perspective in servicing our firms clients.
• Japan: A Primer for Lawyers, Hawaii Bar Association CLE, 2007.
• Co-author, Chapter on Japanese Real Property and Securitization Law, Wolters Kluwer Law and Business/Aspen Publishers, pp 263 to 330, October, 2007.
• Committee of Specialists for the Translation of Japanese Laws Translation Team for the English translation of Japan’s Copyright Act.
• Editor of Japan, A Primer for Lawyers, Hawaii State Bar Association CLE, 2007.
Classes / Seminars
• Adjunct Professor, American Property Law, Keio University, School of Law (Fall 2006; Fall 2005)
• Speaker, Japanese Legal Market, Developments in Japanese Law and Related Areas