Recognized since 2012
Employment Law - Individuals
Labor Law - Union
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Mr. Zimmerman graduated from Cornell University in 1977, earning a bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Labor Relations. He graduated from Antioch School of Law in 1980. While in law school he clerked for the National Labor Relations Board’s Division of Judges. He is admitted to practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Zimmerman presently serves as a member of the Maryland State Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section Council, having served as Chair from 2016-2018. Mr. Zimmerman frequently speaks at labor organization meetings on a variety of topics including educators’ rights in the workplace and social media. He has been recognized in Maryland Super Lawyers® magazine since 2007. Since 2012 he has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America® and has been designated as one of its “Lawyers of the Year” six times.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.kahnsmith.com/kahnsmith-com/people/keith-zimmerman/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 201 North Charles Street, Suite 1000
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Sex: Male
- Antioch School of Law, J.D., graduated 1980
- Cornell University, B.S., graduated 1977
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association - Member of the Labor and Employment Section Council since 2002. Past Chair, Past Chair, Past Secretary. Member of Administrative Law Section.
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Education Law, Baltimore (2022)
- Employment Law - Individuals, Baltimore (2020)
- Education Law, Baltimore (2019)
- Labor Law - Union, Baltimore (2018)
- Labor Law - Union, Baltimore (2015)
- Employment Law - Individuals, Baltimore (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Labor Law - Union
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Education Law
"Keith Zimmerman is the best. He is concerned about his clients and he works hard to give the best serve. He is a man of high morals and well informed. He is the best labor lawyer in the state of Maryland and probably in the entire country."
- Marietta English (Baltimore Teachers Union), Baltimore, MD
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.