Recognized since 2019
Collaborative Law: Family Law
Keersten Heskin Martinez is an Attorney with over twenty years of experience helping families in all aspects of family law cases. Keersten is one of the few attorneys in the Orlando area who is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law. She specializes in Family Law including dissolution of marriage, custody proceedings, child support, paternity and modification proceedings.
Keersten graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science and majored in Aviation Management and Flight Technology. She received her J.D. in 1995 from the University of Florida College of Law with Honors. While there, she was a member of the Florida Law Review and served as Associate Articles Editor.
- 390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1550
Orlando, FL 32801
- University of Florida, JD, graduated 1995
- Florida Institute of Technology, Aviation Management/Flight Technology, graduated 1990
- Florida, 1996
- CFAWL - President 2008-2009
- Middle District Florida
- Northern District Florida
- Southern District Florida
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.