Recognized since 2022
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Intellectual Property Law
Nonprofit / Charities Law
Katie L. Steiner focuses her practice on non-profit law, art law, litigation and intellectual property law.
Katie’s litigation experience includes motion practice, discovery, legal research and client communications. Katie has assisted national brands with patent and trademark litigation and enforcement, especially in online marketplaces. Katie also assists clients with a range of problem asset management matters, including bankruptcy, collections and commercial loan litigation.
In addition to her legal experience, Katie brings a background in art history and experience working with museums to her practice, having earned a master’s degree in art history from Williams College and having held curatorial roles at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Frick Collection in New York.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 216-621-0150
- Phone Number: 216-621-0150
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/katie-l-steiner/#tab-summary
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., graduated 2017
- Williams College, M.A., graduated 2008
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., graduated 2006
- Ohio, 2017
- Cleveland Bridge Builders - Class of 2023
- Cleveland Leadership Center Leadership Council - Member
- College Now - Volunteer
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member; Chair, 2020-21
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers®, Bankruptcy and Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2023-24; Commercial Litigation, 2022-24; Intellectual Property Law, 2023-24; Nonprofit/Charities Law, 2023-24
Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2022-23
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.