Kathy Roe, an attorney, is a founding principal of Health Law Consultancy in Chicago. Health Law Consultancy provides strategic legal counsel to enable health industry participants to manage the challenges and capitalize on the opportunities of the evolving health system. Roe’s experience, gained from nearly two decades of successfully representing health industry clients, covers health information technology initiatives; health information privacy, data security and electronic transactions; business process outsourcing arrangements; Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, and other government health program participation; state and federal health plan regulation; federal health reform, fraud and abuse control and health industry compliance.
Roe is recognized for her excellence in health law by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Woodward-White’s Best Lawyers in America. She is an accomplished writer and frequent speaker on health industry regulation and its strategic application for business benefit. A member of the Illinois State Bar, Roe earned her Juris Doctor from Northwestern University School of Law. She is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association and a fellow with distinction in the Life Management Institute.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 312-332-7711
- Phone Number: 312-332-7711
- Lawyer Page: https://hlconsultancy.com/our-leaders/kathryn-roe/
- P.O. Box A3351
Chicago, IL 60609
- Northwestern University, J.D., graduated 1991
- University of Notre Dame, BA, graduated 1988
- Illinois, 1991
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys - Member
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals - Member
- Women Owned Law - Firm Representative
- Health Care Law
- Health-Care Reform
- Information Technology
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.