Recognized since 2020
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Kathryn was first licensed in the State of Nevada in 1999 and practiced workers compensation and personal injury before the trial court and State Supreme Court for 8 years before moving to Washington State to be closer to family. She became a partner at Putnam Lieb Potvin Dailey in 2011 and is actively engaged in the representation of injured workers and other individuals who have been injured as the result of negligent products and negligent acts.
She is also an active member of the Washington State Association for Justice, a nonprofit civil justice advocacy organization, where she acts as a Board and committee member. Additionally, Kathryn regularly speaks at continuing education seminars on matters pertaining to workers compensatio
- 907 Legion Way Southeast
Olympia, WA 98501
- Arizona State University , J.D. Law, graduated 1999
- California Lutheran University, B.A. Business Administration, graduated 1995
- Nevada, 1999
- Washington, 2004
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Washington State Association for Justice - Board Member
- WILG - Workers Injury Law Group - Member
- US District Court - Western Washington
- Washington State Courts
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- US News, Best Lawyer
- Thomson Reuters - Rising Star
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyer
- Seattle Met, Top Lawyer
Areas of PracticeKathryn practices in the areas of workers compensation and personal injury.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.