Katherine C. Gent
Recognized since 2021
Trusts and Estates
Katherine (“Kacie”) Cotter Gent is an Associate in Cummings & Lockwood’s Private Clients Group and is based in the Greenwich office. Kacie joined Cummings & Lockwood in 2016 and focuses her practice on estate planning, which includes the drafting of Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Health Care documents. She also advises high net worth individuals on estate and taxation issues, including estate and gift tax planning, generation-skipping transfer tax planning and income tax planning. In addition, Kacie has experience with estate and trust administration, in which she represents Executors/Personal Representatives and Trustees and assists such fiduciaries throughout the estate and trust administration process.
Prior to joining Cummings & Lockwood, Kacie served as a Legal Intern with various organizations, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Pratt & Whitney, the Office of the Connecticut Attorney General and the U.S. House of Representatives.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 203-863-6577
- Phone Number: 203-327-1700
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/katherine-cotter-gent
- Two Greenwich Plaza, Suite 230
Greenwich, CT 06830-6390
- University of Connecticut, J.D., graduated 2015
- Connecticut College, B.A., cum laude, graduated 2012
- Connecticut, 2015
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association - Member
- Greenwich Bar Association - President
- Kingwood Oxford School - 2008 Class Agent
- Ron Foley Foundation - Volunteer
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
8 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.