Recognized since 2023
Trusts and Estates
For over 35 years, Kathy has been delivering high quality legal services focusing on estate planning, probate estate and trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships, elder law, estate and gift tax and fiduciary income tax. She is an expert at preparing comprehensive estate plans including wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, beneficiary and guardianship designations, among others.
Based on her vast experience and having the ability to relate to clients, educate clients, and understand clients, Kathy has effectively created custom approaches to her client’s specific needs. Throughout the process, Kathy partners with her clients to ensure that they are well informed and comfortable.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bhlaw.us.com/attorneys/katherine-b-albrecht-partner/
- 3001 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 600
Troy, MI 48084
- Wayne State University, J.D., graduated 1986
- Michigan State University, B.A., graduated 1979
- Michigan, 1986
- Oakland County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Michigan - Member
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.