Recognized since 2013
Banking and Finance Law
Commercial Finance Law
Karl A. Freeburg has a broad-based practice in the area of corporate finance and commercial transactions. Karl's practice includes the representation of borrowers and lenders in all types of asset-based and real estate secured financings. He also has wide-ranging experience assisting clients in the documentation and negotiation of a variety of contracts. Karl brings a practical, results-oriented approach to the representation of his clients. Karl takes pride in accomplishing his clients' objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- 2375 East Camelback Road, Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- The University of Iowa, J.D., graduated 1990
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association - Member
- Junior Achievement of Arizona, Inc - Board of Directors
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Member
- Commercial Finance Law, Phoenix (2024)
- Commercial Finance Law, Phoenix (2020)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Finance Law
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010
- Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
- The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
- Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.