Recognized since 2021
Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
Additionally, Kari has experience in general civil litigation and complex commercial litigation, as well as commercial and consumer arbitration proceedings. She has advised clients regarding compliance with the TCPA (and similar state law statutes) and assisted clients through litigation involving the same. She has also litigated breaches of technology agreements, specifically with regard to PCI compliance. Kari also has experience assisting clients with the protection of trade secrets.
Kari was previously an attorney with Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP and Mac Murray & Shuster LLP. At both firms, Kari represented businesses in civil litigation.
- PO Box 1438
Westerville, OH 43086
- Capital University, JD, summa cum laude, graduated 2014
- University of Charleston, BA, summa cum laude, graduated 2011
- Ohio, 2014
- Columbus Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Ohio Women's Bar Association - Member
- US District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- US District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
- Technology Law
- Ohio Rising Star, Super Lawyers 2020
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.