Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Environmental
Natural Resources Law
Karen's practice emphasizes energy project development and facility siting. She assists clients in the development of all types of energy facilities, including natural gas-fired power plants, wood-fired cogeneration facilities, wind power projects, solar energy projects, electric transmission lines, and pipelines carrying oil, petroleum products, natural gas and hydrogen. She advises clients on greenhouse gas mitigation requirements and opportunities. She also assists clients with legislative and regulatory matters concerning energy facility siting, climate change, renewable energy credits and renewable energy portfolio standards.
Karen serves on the Firmwide Management Committee and Executive Committee.
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900
Seattle, WA 98101-3099
- Dartmouth College, AB
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association Natural Resources - Member
- Colorado - Supreme Court
- Energy Law, Seattle (2014)
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Environmental
- Natural Resources Law
- Peer Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington's Super Lawyers", 2012 - present
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Environmental Lawyers," 2010 - present
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Mining Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.