Kaari-Lynn S. Gagnon
Recognized since 2018
Kaari-Lynn S. Gagnon was born in Seoul, Korea and grew up near Albany, New York. She graduated from Tufts University in May 2004 with a B.A. in Sociology, then earned her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in May 2007. During law school, Ms. Gagnon clerked for Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. Ms. Gagnon also had the opportunity to work at the Public Defender’s Office of Rensselaer County, New York as a summer intern.
Ms. Gagnon has been with the firm of Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. since 2006 as a law clerk, since 2007 as an associate, and since 2015 as a partner. Her practice focuses on franchise law, corporate law and intellectual property. Ms. Gagnon advises franchisor clients on a variety of franchise law and general business matters, and has significant experience in drafting and preparing franchise disclosure documents and state registrations. In addition, Ms. Gagnon handles a variety of general business transactions, including reviewing and negotiating commercial leases and other business contracts, assisting clients with setting up their business entities, drafting operating agreements, licensing agreements and other business arrangements, and has represented artists in intellectual property licensing, and in endorsement and promotional arrangements.
Ms. Gagnon has represented clients in state and federal courts and in arbitration proceedings throughout the United States. Ms. Gagnon is admitted to practice law in Florida, as well as before the Southern District Court of Florida.
Public Defender’s Office of Rensselaer County, New York, Intern
Best Lawyers of America – Franchise Law, since 2018
“Rising Star” – Florida Super Lawyers, 2021-2022
Miami-Dade County Put Something Back Pro Bono Program
Dade County Bar Association, Member
American Bar Association Forum on Franchising
Forum on Franchising Diversity Caucus Steering Committee
International Franchise Association (IFA)
American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD)
Coalition of Franchisee Associations (CFA)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 800-299-4929
- Phone Number: 800-299-4929
- Lawyer Page: https://www.zarcolaw.com/attorney/gagnon-kaari-lynn-s/
- One Biscayne Tower, 34th Floor
Two South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Miami School of Law, J. D., graduated 2007
- Tufts University, B.A. in Sociology, graduated 2004
- Florida, Florida
- Florida, Florida, 2007 U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2008
- Fraternities or Sororities - Delta Theta Phi
- Member - Dade County Bar Association, Member American Bar Association Forum on Franchising Forum on Franchising Diversity Caucus Steering Committee International Franchise Association (IFA) American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD) Coalition of Franch
- Florida, 2007 U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2008
5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Franchise Law
Best Lawyers of America – Franchise Law, 2018- Current
“Florida Rising Star” – Florida Super Lawyers, 2021-2022
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.