Recognized since 2021
Personal Injury Litigation
Justine Lee is a personal injury lawyer experienced in handling injury claims both as defence counsel and as plaintiff’s counsel. As a former insurance defence lawyer, she has an insider’s detailed knowledge of how insurance companies assess, handle and value claims and what needs to be done to put the best case forward for her clients.
Justine also has significant expertise dealing with insurance companies and their lawyers in all stages of litigation, including settlement negotiations and alternative dispute resolution. She is a highly skilled trial lawyer and a strong advocate for her clients while being reasonable, respectful and professional.
Her clients consistently note her knowledge, responsiveness, diligence, and ability to efficiently and effectively guide them through the personal injury claims process. Her practice experience includes:
- Personal injury litigation;
- Insurance litigation ranging from defence of claims arising from motor vehicle accidents to professional liability, product liability, occupiers’ liability, and subrogated claims; and
- General litigation, including advising on strategic approaches for the prompt and economical resolution of disputes.
- Lawyer Page: https://camllp.com/our-lawyers/justine-t-lee/
- 10150 100 St. NW #600
Edmonton, AB T5J 0P6
- University of Alberta, LLB (JD), graduated 2008
- University of Alberta, BComm, graduated 2005
- Alberta, 2009
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Edmonton Bar Association - President
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers - Member
- Law Society of Alberta - Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.