Recognized since 2022
Trusts and Estates
As an Associate in the firm’s Trust and Estate practice group, Justin provides estate planning solutions to high net worth individuals and families. He has experience drafting many estate planning documents, including Wills, Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts. He also assists with probate and tax matters.
Prior to joining Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP, he worked at one of America’s largest financial institutions where he spearheaded a team of experts in investment management, financial and estate planning, lending and deposit solutions, and fiduciary services for high net worth clients to achieve their financial objectives. That experience gives Justin a unique perspective to assist clients with their comprehensive needs.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sssb-law.com/attorneys/justin-l-stark/
- E-mail: JStark@sssb-law.com
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- University of Pittsburgh , J.D., Certificate in International Law, graduated 2012
- University of Michigan, B.A., Economics and History, graduated 2009
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- Pennsylvania, State of Pennsylvania
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Head of Membership, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.