Recognized since 2022
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Justin Curcio received his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law in 2015, where he was awarded an academic scholarship. During law school, he worked for the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office and the law firm of Bartlett, McDonough & Monaghan, LLP. Justin also spent a semester studying law at the University of Glasgow School of Law in Scotland, where he studied the origins of our American common law. Justin was also a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review and Moot Court Honor Society during his time in law school.
After passing the Virginia Bar in 2015, Justin was in-house counsel for the insurance defense firm of Allstate/Esurance/Encompass for over four years before joining Curcio Law in January of 2020.
In 2010, Justin graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science Policy and Law from Binghamton University. While in college, he was a member of Phi Kappa Psi, friends of the nature preserve and spent time volunteering with the Boys & Girls Club of America. Justin’s hobbies and interests include health & fitness, nutrition, running, swimming, weightlifting, fishing, and hiking.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.CurcioLaw.com
- 700 North Fairfax Street, Suite 505
Alexandria, VA 22314
- St. John's University, Juris Doctor, graduated 2015
- Binghamton University, Environmental Science Policy and Law, graduated 2010
- Virginia, 2015
- Alexandria Bar Association - Young Lawyer's Chair
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Fairfax Bar Association - Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyer's Association - Membership and Ethics Committee
- Virginia Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.