CPST Intellectual Property Inc.
Recognized since 2022
Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
Intellectual Property Law
Junyi practices intellectual property law with an emphasis on patent litigation and general IP matters in the areas of pharmaceuticals and other health sciences. She has appeared frequently before the Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeal.
Junyi is a Registered Patent Agent and Registered Trademark Agent in Canada, and has extensive experience in patent and trademark prosecution matters and licensing.
Junyi is fluent in Mandarin and has frequently represented Chinese clients in patent and trademark litigation and in procuring their IP rights in Canada.
- 130 Queens Quay East, East Tower
Toronto, ON M5A 0P6
- Lawrence University, B.A., Chemistry (magna cum laude)
- Yale University, Ph.D., Chemistry
- University of Toronto, J.D.
- Ontario, 2005
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Ontario Bar AssociationAssociate
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Board Member, Pharmaceutical Sciences Group
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.