Recognized since 2008
Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
Real Estate Law
Julie P. Kendig-Schrader represents both the public and private sector in land use and environmental matters and administrative litigation. She works with clients to create public/private partnerships for infrastructure needs, particularly those related to transportation. With sustainability concerns and initiatives cutting across virtually all sectors of business today, Julie strives to keep her clients ahead of the curve to maximize opportunities and minimize unnecessary costs and risks.
Prior to joining the firm, Julie was with the South Florida Water Management District Office of Counsel.
- 450 South Orange Avenue, Suite 650
Orlando, FL 32801
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 1992
- University of Florida, MA, graduated 1991
- University of Florida, BA, graduated 1989
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Leadership Orlando, 2000 - Member
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties, Central Florida Chapter - Member
- Osceola/Kissimmee Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2004-Present - Board Member
- Seminole County Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Volusia County Association for Responsible Development - Member
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Orlando (2024)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Orlando (2016)
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- The Legal 500 United States: Volume IV, Florida: Land Use & Zoning
- Listed, Orlando Business Journal Listed, "40 Under 40," 2005
- Orlando Business Journal "Up & Comers," 2002
- Chambers USA Guide, 2004-2013
- Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2013
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Environmental
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.