Recognized since 2023
Vancouver, British Columbia
Administrative and Public Law
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Julia Roos maintains a general civil litigation practice with a focus on commercial and administrative law. She has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia.
Julia received her JD in 2015 from Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, BC. During law school, she participated in competitive moots and was managing editor of the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law.
Julia summered and articled at the firm before clerking for the Honourable Justice Robert Barnes at the Federal Court of Canada. She returned to the firm as an associate in 2017.
- Lawyer Page: https://litigationchambers.com/lawyers/julia-roos
- 1040 West Georgia Street, Suite 2100
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
- Thompson Rivers University, J.D., graduated 2015
- Queen’s University, B.A., graduated 2012
- British Columbia, 2016
- Administrative and Public Law
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.