Julia B. Strickland
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationLitigation - Banking and Finance
Law School:University of California Los Angeles
Location:2029 Century Park EastLos Angeles, CA 90067-3086
- University of California Los Angeles, J.D., graduated 1978
- California, The State Bar of California
- United States, U.S. Supreme Court
- Center Dance Arts - Board of Directors
- Dizzy Feet Foundation - Board of Trustees
- Gabriella Foundation - Honorary Committee Member
- Los Angeles Music Center Board of Ambassadors - Co-Chair
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Benchmark Litigation named Ms. Strickland a "Litigation Star" for 2016 and 2015. The publication identifies the leading trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels.
- Named by the Los Angeles Daily Journal as one of California's "Top Women Lawyers" over ten times, including in 2016.
- Nationally recognized as a leading lawyer by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business for work in Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Litigation).
- Ranked by Super Lawyers since 2004, including as one of "The Top LA Women Lawyers" from 2012-2015 and for outstanding work in Banking Law for 2013-2016.
- Named by the Los Angeles Times as one of "Southern California's Best Lawyers."
- Recognized by leading corporate counsel as a member of the BTI Consulting Group's "2011 Client Services All-Stars."
- Listed both as a top California litigator and one of the "Top 250 Women in Litigation" by Benchmark Litigation.
Areas of Expertise:
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
California Supreme Court
U.S. Supreme Court
2029 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067-3086
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1875 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006-1253
200 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 3100
Miami, FL 33131-5323